windows 7

windows 7

Postby althebig » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 am

I tried to use the web recorder with Windows 7 and is not working. I have laptop and desktop with windows 7 64 bit, red5 installed on both computers with java sdk (red5 server works without problem) and i did everything as per http://www.webflvrecorder.net/web-flv-recorder-tutorials.php , but is showing only the boxes and some text on it with progress circle spinning.
I have Vista 64 bit. and the web recorder is working perfectly, no problems whatsoever. Showing the video, recording without problems ...
I am just wondering is there any problem with web recorder for working with Windows 7?
althebig

Re: windows 7

Postby saravanan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

It should work with windows 7 without any issue.

Please create new ticket with the subject "Web flv recorder" at www.hdflvplayer.net/support and mention the issue and your page url where you use web flv recorder.

We will surely help you.
M Saravanan
QA Lead
Recommending our products will help us to deliver best products to a valuable customers like you.If my threads helps you,please help me back to grow by recommending my name to a company!
www.linkedin.com/company/contus-support/products
saravanan

Postby alice » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 am

Settings

You can change the following settings for Problem Steps Recorder:

Output Location: To make it easier to find the files you save, click the Browse button to set a default location for the Problem Steps Recorder files.
Enable screen capture: If you don’t want to capture the screen shots along with the click information, select No. This might be a consideration if you are taking screen shots of a program that contains personal information, such as bank statements, and you are sharing the screen shots with someone else.
Number of recent screen captures to store: While the default is 25 screens, you can increase or decrease the number of screen shots. Problem Steps Recorder only records the default number of screen shots. For example, if you took 30 screen shots during a recording but only had 25 screen shots as the default, you would be missing the first five screen shots. In this case, you would want to increase the number of default screen shots.
alice ---
alice

Postby yaniya » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 am

I really like your way of expressing the opinion and sharing the information.
thanks
yaniya

Postby james79 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 pm

I truly astounded by your publish regards. I really appreciate that you took all this time to try and help us.Your work is carry the information to the other people.
james79

Grown up purlieus

Postby XRumerTest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 am

My revitalized page
http://arab.sexy.girls.twiclub.in/?post-blanca
countries debt features cars insists

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 am.
XRumerTest

Return to WebFLVRecorder - Setup